Last updated: November 14, 2022
Interpretation and Definitions Interpretation
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You on any electronic device, named EZ Link Setup
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to KIDdesigns Inc., 1299 Main Street (and any Affiliates).
- Country refers to: New Jersey, United States
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Application.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal DataOur Service does not collect, store, or use any of your Personal Data.Children's PrivacyKids Privacy Assured by PRIVO: COPPA Safe Harbor CertificationKIDdesigns, Inc. is a member of the PRIVO Kids Privacy Assured COPPA safe harbor certification Program (“the Program”). The Program certification applies to the digital properties listed on the certification page that is viewable by clicking on the PRIVO Seal. PRIVO is an independent, third-party organization committed to safeguarding children's personal information collected online. The PRIVO COPPA safe harbor certification Seal posted on this page indicates KIDdesigns, Inc. has established COPPA compliant privacy practices and has agreed to submit to PRIVO’s oversight and consumer dispute resolution process. If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us at (732) 382-1760 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have further concerns after you have contacted us, you can contact PRIVO directly at email@example.com. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to Other Websites or Mobile Applications
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
The app allows access to the following streaming providers. Please use the links below to visit their privacy policies.
The streaming services available for children 12 years and under have certain restrictions in place or require parental consent. These are listed below.
- Spotify Kids: https://www.spotify.com/us/legal/kids-privacy-policy/
- Apple Music: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/data/en/apple-music/
- iHeart Radio Family: https://www.iheart.com/content/privacy-and-cookie-notice/
- Deezer Family: https://statics-music-analytics.deezer.com/extra/privacypolicy
In addition to the above, the streaming services available for users 16 and older are:
- Spotify: https://www.spotify.com/us/legal/privacy-policy/
- Amazon Music: https://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=20907011011
- YouTube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US
- Pandora: https://www.pandora.com/privacy
In addition to the above, the streaming services available for children 18 years+ are:
- SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/pages/privacy
- VEVO: https://www.hq.vevo.com/privacy-policy
- Napster: https://www.napster.com/ca/privacy/
- Tidal: https://tidal.com/privacy
EZ Link uses generally accepted security measures and safeguards to keep the data it collects secure.
- By phone number: 888-867-8697
- By mail: 1299 Main Street, Rahway, NJ 07065
- By email: email@example.com
Certification Page Link